January 13, 2010

NAS Sketch Team Search & Week 91 Bonus Sketch

Nuts About Sketches is looking for 12 NEW Sketch Team Members for a 6 month term beginning the first Monday of March running through the last Monday of August 2010.

If you're interested, please email 2 layouts that you've created using NAS sketches marked with which week it's from, along with a link to your online gallery to shawneerie17@yahoo.com no later than midnight February 14th. The new member list will be posted February 16, 2010.

I am accepting any and all applicants regardless of size, paper or digital. Also, if you'd like to apply and only create using the two page sketches, I welcome your application as well.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.


Week 91 Bonus Sketch

Anneliese: Dutch Wonderland
Cathy: Fighter Pilot
Cindy: Brownies
Julie: Our Chicken 2009


















3 comments:

KarenCormier said...

I just found your site about a week ago and posted my 1st take on your Week 91 sketch. Now I'm super excited to give #91 Bonus a shot!

Keep up the great job on the sketches! I can't wait to look through past ones and get more ideas!

Thanks Shawn!

CathQuillScrap said...

Oh these are so cute... very clever.

tina said...

I found your site not too long ago, and think the sketches are very cute. In fact, I just submitted my application to the new design team!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs