February 9, 2009

Week #43

Good morning, Scrappers!!! I'm pleased to present our new sketch team members' layouts this week. I'm starting to post the layouts in alphabetical order by first name. So, it will be posted in the same order every week.

I'll be posting Alicia's as soon as I get it :) Edited to add: ALICIA'S has been added!!!

Next week look for our new TWO-PAGER using 8 photos!

Adriana's: A Day in the Woods
Alicia's: Photo shoot?
Ange's: Diaper Babies
Evelien's: Best Friends
Shawn's: Talk
Tiffany's: Nemo on Ice












































































3 comments:

Evelien said...

Great interpretations of the sketches girls!!!

Awesome sketch!!!

Alicia said...

Those are great! This was my FAVORITE sketch! And if I wasn't so blonde... mine would already be there! I sent it to you this morning! Sorry I forgot!

Unknown said...

you did a great job of picking a design team--their lo are great :)

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs