May 18, 2008

Sketch #5

Hi, Scrappers!

I decided to post this a day early, because I'm not sure how busy I'll be tomorrow.

As I'm sure you're all well aware, you can switch the sketch up to accomodate your particular needs. Change the size of the photos, flip it, rotate or adjust it to an 8 1/2 x 11. That's what is so great about sketches. You use them for inspiration and what happens from there is up to your own creativity!

For my "Snake Lover" layout, I used the boy kit over at The Scrapping Spot.

Happy Scrapping!

Ange's: Ayla
Anna's: Tea for 4
Shawn's: Snake Lover











3 comments:

Angela said...

Anna you did awesome with your flowers, cute title too! OMG Shawn! You're dd is something else. :D

annamills2001 said...

Thanks, Ange! Your LO looks great, too. Shawn...I agree...your daughter is so brave when it comes to creepy critters :)

Great LOs, girls!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Such gorgeous layouts, ladies!! Y'all rocked that sketch.

Shawn, I'm a big fan girl!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs